WHAT IS EDGE CAMP?
Our mission is to upgrade lives. Since our founding in 2005, EDGE CAMP
has increased awareness of cross-training as a means to achieve
exceptional well-being to trainees by designing and delivering health
and human performance plans that guide people to achieve higher
levels of success. Improving one's strength, power, movement, mental
toughness, and overall well-being.
We offer private and private group coaching along with a variety of specialty programs. Our programs use the principles of sports training, kettlebell training, weightlifting, powerlifting, yoga, and much more.
THE EDGE CAMP TRAINING PHILOSOPHY
1. The mind is primary (allows you to dominate any challenge in life)
2. Train for an objective (a goal or an event)
3. Be proactive with your body (preventing movement dysfunction and injury)
4. Develop core strength (results in more strength and power)
5. Functional training (strength-to-weight ratio with movements transferable for daily life or sport)
6. Improve athleticism (the ability to move with a high degree of coordination and accuracy)
7. Train all energy systems (emphasize the important but not at the expense of others)
8. Practice, practice, practice (technique is everything)
9. Nutrition is the foundation (eat for fuel, not for fun - 90% of your results)
10. Balance work with rest (recovery is more than 50% of the process)